Monday 7 April 2014

Cute afternoon tea ideas.

I've always thought a babymoon was a brilliant idea as it gives us time to just spend together before life changes in a crazy, exciting way. We planned to go away before 30 weeks and husband was fortunate enough to get a week off work and we planned this around the time when friends had a wedding interstate.
The week involved lots of relaxing, exploring, photo taking and enjoying each others company. It was such a blessing to have a little holiday and as we made it into a road trip and took advantage of connections we had along the way and plenty of pre planning to ensure this little trip didn't blow our tiny budget (now that I'm not working as much.) But of course one of the highlights of our adventure was seeing our friends get married and celebrating with them. We got married before the days of pinterest but I always continue to be amazed by the beautiful ideas people add to make spice up events. The reception was beautiful but I thought I'd share some of the pretty details of the afternoon tea which was held in an old church hall. There was an abundance of bunting, white tablecloths, delicate foods on pretty plates and an incredible collection of teacups. All these little details made the afternoon tea feel special and fun. I took a few photos to show these little details.

I think it's time I gave my own teacup collection a workout and hosted a little tea party.After all, pretty teacups are crying out for use ;-)
 Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment