Saturday 6 July 2013

Mirror mirror on the dresser.

 I have a dressing table at home and was delighted to find a hand mirror in the free box at the local op shop. It was in need of a bit of cleaning but scrubbed up nicely. I've recently found a product called 'gumption' at the supermarket, that helped to remove all the horrible dirt and build up around the mirror. It came off very easily with a scrubbing brush.

The mirror has a cardboard backing - the original must have fallen off some time ago. I decided to use an old favourite- washi tape- to give it a quick and simple update. I love the florals and it just makes the mirror feel like a special piece for my dressing table.
Sometimes all you need is a little tape...Lisa
P.s I'm linking up with 
Too Much Time On My Hands
Tutus and Tea Parties
Classy Clutter
Its Overflowing

No comments:

Post a Comment